Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← January →|
A list of events which occurred on the 15th of January.
- Lady Gaga was seen returning to her hotel in London.
- Lady Gaga performed "Monster", "Bad Romance", and "Speechless" during The Oprah Winfrey Show on NBC, in the United States.
- "I've been crying for hours, I feel like I let my fans down 2nite. An hour before the show, I was feeling dizzy and having trouble breathing" 8:30 PM via web
- "Paramedics came to take care of me, and told me my heart-rate was irregular-- a result of exhaustion and dehydration." 8:30 PM via web
- "can't apologize enough for how sorry I am. I could hear my fans cheering from my dressing room, I begged everyone to let me go onstage." 8:31 PM via web
- "My stage has complicated mechanical elements,everyone was concerned I'd be in danger during the 2hr show, since I had passed out earlier." 8:32 PM via web
- "I am so devastated. I have performed with the flu, a cold, strep throat: I would never cancel a show just based on discomfort." 8:33 PM via web
- "I hope you can forgive me. I love my little monsters more than anything, you are everything to me. I will make-up the performance on Jan 26." 8:34 PM via web
- "Jan 24th is GAGA FOR HELPING HAITI day. Go to www.ladygaga.com on the 24th + 100% of all merchandise purchased goes to earthquake relief" 5:41 PM via web
- "Monies will be donated immediately, spread the word around the world so we can raise as much money as possible." 5:45 PM via web
- "Little monsters attending the Monsterball on the 24th: all ticket + and merch/cd profit will be donated. Save your money. Help save a life." 5:47 PM via web
- "I know I'm a little late but Born This Way one Favorite Album of the Year at the People's Choice Awards! So amazing thank you so much!" 1:39 PM via web
- "Can't believe I have 18,000,000 TwitterMonsters, really rad, was just a few years ago I had barely any." 1:40 PM via web
- "I'm drinking a beer looking over the new ball blueprints. I can't wait to throw this effen party. ELECTRO POP OPERA!" 1:43 PM via web
- "sorry I meant won*..*too many beers* Anyone watching the Giants game?" 1:50 PM via web
- "Do What You Want Illustrated Lyric Video by an AMAZING FAN on #littlemonsters @thebackplane community http://bplane.co/6LTxtm" Via Twitter
| Previous Day:|
| Calendar Events for|
<<< January >>>
| Next Day:|