|← March →|
A list of events which occurred on the 1st of March.
- "I can hear u, I think I might need a little extra eyeliner for Scotland. Ye buncha pissheads." 12:21 PM via web
- "feel better sweetheart , i love you." 5:32 PM via web
- "Glasgow was so amazing, serious liberation tonight. I think it set ME free." 5:39 PM via web
- "So, Night roomies. xx i love you." 5:44 PM via web
- "I have a monster fashion announcement are your paws up? I'm so excited I might give birth to a machine gun." 12:09 PM via Twitter for BlackBerry®
- "I'm making my debut as a runway model, walking in the MUGLER PARIS FASHIONSHOW 3/2. I directed the show music, previewing Government Hooker." 12:50 PM via web
- Lady Gaga filmed an interview with Oprah at her parent's apartment in New York City, New York.
- Lady Gaga was seen at the 15th Polar Plunge on Lake Michigan in Chicago, Illinois.
- "Listen to #TilItHappensToYou on @Spotify http://smarturl.it/TIHTYsp" via Twitter
- "Buy "Til It Happens To You" portion of proceeds go to the charities #KnowYourIX #EndRapeOnCampus & #CarryThatWeight http://smarturl.it/TIHTY" via Twitter
- ". @Jaime_King you are so brave to come forward, a warrior leading the way. I don't feel alone anymore watching this happen is unreal." via Twitter
- "The first day of rehearsal with all the survivors I could barely get myself together. My body… https://www.instagram.com/p/BCaf4RMpFN_/" via Twitter
- Lady Gaga was seen at LAX Airport in Los Angeles, California.
- "I remember that day, it was so fun was with so much of my fashion family. https://twitter.com/AMENARTPOP/status/968890407584067585" via Twitter
| Previous Day:|
| Calendar Events for|
<<< March >>>
| Next Day:|