60 Minutes is a program that runs for an hour covering various topics.
- Lady Gaga had an interview with Anderson Cooper in New York aired on February 14, 2011.
- The program aired right before the 53rd Grammy Award Ceremony.
- The interview filming started on October 23, 2010, and spanned over 3 months.
- The crew shot almost 15 hours of footage through London, Milan, and the outskirts of New York.
- The editors were working on the footage for weeks before trimming it down to 12 minutes.
- During the show, Gaga took Cooper to her old apartment and showed him the various restaurants and pubs she used to go to.
- They also played 5 songs for the crew, but only allowed them to film a short clip of "Born This Way".
- During the 60 Minutes Overtime clip, it showed Gaga getting emotional as she discussed her years of struggle.
- Gaga also took the crew to her backstage dressing room and took them on a tour of her wardrobe.
London Raven's PubEdit
Out New York CityEdit
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|