Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← May →|
A list of events which occurred on the 9th of May.
- Lady Gaga performed at the KIIS FM's Wango Tango in the United States for The Fame Ball Tour.
- Lady Gaga performed "Beautiful, Dirty, Rich", "LoveGame", "Poker Face", "Just Dance", and an acoustic rendition of "Poker Face" at the WalMart Soundcheck, and was broadcasted on the web.
- "Thank you for all my mother's day wishes little monsters! You make me so happy, I am so blessed and grateful to have u in my life. I love u!" 12:35 PM via OpenBeak
- "#AlejandroIsUrDaddy is TRENDING? Little Monsters are crazy?! (me and redone laughing on floor of studio) U are so funny! Thank u we love u!" 16:57 PM via OpenBeak
- "http://vimeo.com/11592335 I am so blessed to have you little monsters + gagadaily. These videos you send and make for me mean the world. :*(" 17:20 PM via OpenBeak
- "So sweet for MarryTheNightBTW These Brooklyn nails are not suitable for twitter. TheEdgeOfGlory in 6 hours. http://bit.ly/jKXVtV. X" 6:56 AM via Twitter for BlackBerry®
- "'I need a man who thinks it right when it's so wrong, right on the limits where we know we both belong'. 2.5 hours until glory." 10:42 AM via Twitter for BlackBerry®
- "Been crying reading all your beautiful messages for my new song. It means so much to ME. Here it is THE EDGE OF GLORY: http://bit.ly/kKcx6t." 2:12 PM 9 via web
- "Obama, congratulations on being the first sitting President to support marriage equality. Feels like the future, and not the past. #NoFear" 6:08 PM via Twitter for iPad
| Previous Day:|
| Calendar Events for|
<<< May >>>
| Next Day:|