Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Vasil Levski National Stadium was the location in which Lady Gaga was supposed to start her European leg of her The Born This Way Ball Tour on August 14. But due to capacity issues and lack of interest in tickets the venue was moved to another location. Armeets Arena (Арена Армеец in Bulgarian) is an indoor arena located in Sofia, Bulgaria. It has a seating capacity of 12,373 to 14,000 spectators depending on its use. There are 887 parking lots, 614 of them placed in a central exterior parking, 231 placed in near streets and 42 designated for disabled persons. The date and time for the concert are the same - August 14th 2012 20:00h.
Part of The Born This Way Ball Tour.
- Additional notes:
- The performance of "Highway Unicorn (Road to Love)" was slightly altered, as there were boom lights after she sang "run run with her top down baby she flies" which kept to the beat. There were also lyrical improvements to the song.
- Starting on this date, “Electric Chapel” and “Marry the Night” were shortened.
- Starting on this date, Gaga doesn't change her outfit for "Judas". She did this from June 27th to July 8th.
- Gaga wore a new outfit during Act III.
- Set list:
- Act I
- Space (intro)
- "Highway Unicorn (Road to Love)"
- Operation: Kill the Bitch (interlude)
- "Government Hooker"
- Birth (interlude)
- "Born This Way"
- "Black Jesus † Amen Fashion"
- "Bloody Mary"
- Mother G.O.A.T. Manifesto I (interlude)
- "Bad Romance"
- Act II
- Act III
- Mother G.O.A.T. Manifesto II (interlude)
- "Heavy Metal Lover"
- "Bad Kids"
- "Princess Die" (acoustic)
- "Yoü and I" (acoustic)
- "Electric Chapel"
- Act IV
- Act V