Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bruce Weber (born March 29, 1946, in Greensburg, Pennsylvania) is an American fashion photographer and occasional filmmaker. He is most widely known for his ad campaigns for Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Pirelli, Abercrombie & Fitch, Revlon and Gianni Versace, as well as his work for Vogue, GQ, Vanity Fair, Elle, Life, Interview and Rolling Stone magazines.
- Makeup: Gucci Westman
- Hair: Akki
- Manicure: Jin Soon Choi
- Lady Gaga wears a vintage Iron Maiden t-shirt, a custom veil by Alexander McQueen and earrings by De Beers.
- Lady Gaga wears a dress by Valentino, brief by Kiki de Montparnasse, a corset by Fifi Chachnil, a veil by Tia Mazza and pumps by Giuseppe Zanotti.
- Lady Gaga wears a t-shirt by American Apparel and shoes by Vetements.
- Lady Gaga wears a robe by Carine Gilson.
- Lady Gaga wears a jacket by Levi's and stay-ups by La Perla.
- Lady Gaga wears jeans by Helmut Lang, a jacket by Brandon Maxwell, bra by Kiki de Montparnasse and jewelry by Lynn Ban.
- Lady Gaga wears a coat by Max Mara and gloves by Vex.
- Lady Gaga wears a necklace by Mikimoto and shoes by Chanel.