Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chanel S.A. (/ʃəˈnɛl/; French: [ʃaˈnɛl]) is a French fashion house founded in 1909, company owned by Alain and Gerard Wertheimer, grandsons of Pierre Wertheimer, who was an early business partner of the couturière Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel. In her youth, Chanel gained the nickname Coco from her time as a chanteuse. As a fashion designer, Coco Chanel catered to women’s taste for elegance in dress, with blouses and suits, trousers and jewelry (gemstone and bijouterie) of simple design, that replaced the opulent, over-designed, and constrictive clothes and accessories of 19th-century fashion. The current creative director is Karl Lagerfeld since 1983. It is Gaga's favorite brand.
- From Autumn/Winter 1992 Collection.
Mod. 01455 Col. 94305Edit
Mod. 04171 Col. 91235Edit
Mod. 01451 Col. 90405Edit
Mod. 02464 Col. 94305Edit
Mod 05247 Col. 10601Edit
- Only the shoes with yet-to-be identified collections are placed here.
Ready-to-wear (RTW) CollectionsEdit
Haute Couture CollectionsEdit
- Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel
- Main article: Peter Philips
Peter Philips, the global creative director for Chanel Makeup worked with Gaga and photographer duo Inez and Vinoodh on March 25 of 2011.
- Le Crayon Khôl Intense Eye Pencil in noir 10
- Inimitable Intense Mascara in noir 10
- Rouge Allure Velvet Lipstick in la furtive 31
- Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eyeshadow in prélude 33
- Illusion d'ombre Cream Eye Shadow in mirifique 85
- Rouge Allure Velvet Lipstick in hysteria 157
- Rouge Allure Velvet Lipcolor in l'exubérante 37