Christian Louboutin (born 7 January 1963) is a French footwear designer whose footwear has incorporated shiny, red-lacquered soles that have become his signature. Lady Gaga wore many of his shoes since 2008.
- 115mm heels seen in black.
C'est Moi ankle bootsEdit
- 120mm heels seen in beige  and custom paint .
Robot 120 ankle bootsEdit
Mini Bout pumpsEdit
- 120mm heels seen in beige clair.
- 100mm heels seen in blue.
Hyper privé peep-toe pumpsEdit
- Fluorescent yellow
Scarpe platform slingbacksEditlink title
Lady Page pumpsEdit
Supra Fifre high bootsEdit
- Custom Supra Fifre in silver
Big Lips PumpsEdit
- 120mm heels seen in ...
Clou Noeud spike sandalsEdit
Daffodile platform pumpsEdit
Lady Daf platform Mary Jane pumpsEdit
- 160mm heels seen in beige from Spring/Summer 2011
Custom thigh high bootsEdit
Equestria heel-plate bootiesEdit
Daf Booty bootiesEdit
- 160mm Ankle white
- Nicola Formichetti's Blog: Lady Gaga wears Christian Loubotin shoes at Marc Jacobs after party
- Nicola Formichetti's Blog: Lady Gaga wears shoes by Christian Loubotin for the Telephone music video