Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
David LaChapelle (born March 11, 1963) is an American fine-art and surrealist photographer, music video director and film director from Hartford, Connecticut, USA. He attended the North Carolina School of the Arts and School of Visual Arts in New York City. LaChapelle did a photoshoot with Lady Gaga in 2009 for Rolling Stone magazine and a picture was taken for the cover for The Remix and the Book of Gaga.
- Pink Room
- Glass bubbles bodysuit by Michael Schmidt Studios, knuckle ring by House of Waris, corset by Thierry Mugler, bangles and sunglasses from Catwalk, shoes by Ruthie Davis
- The "Alternative versions" have more digital bubbles on them.
- Lady Gaga is wearing a a plexiglass and metal bolero and skirt by Thierry Mugler, bracelet by nOir Jewelry and shoes by Ruthie Davis. Swarovski crystal-mesh embellished wheelchair by Michael Schmidt.
- Latex gloves and booties by Unknown
- Albums and Portraits
- The Fame Kills Starring Kanye West and Lady Gaga (Promo pic)