Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dazed Digital is a collaboration between Lady Gaga and fashion filmmaker, Kathryn Ferguson.
- Shot during rehearsals for her the Glastonbury Festival on June 25, 2009, this intimate short film showcases Gaga's love of some of fashion's most pioneering names, as well as a show-stopping piano composition created by Gaga uniquely for this collaboration.
- In September 2009, she performed a small piano sample from the video at the MTV Video Music Awards for her "Paparazzi" performance.
- In October 2009, she performed a part of the melody on Saturday Night Live, after she sang "LoveGame".
- Photography by Kasia Bobula
- Directed — Kathryn Ferguson
- Creative direction — M. "Dada" W.
- Styling — Nicola Formichetti
- Styling assistant — Anna Trevelyan
- Hair design — Tomo Jidai at Streeters, using Shu Uemura Art of Hair.
- Hair assistant — Hiroshi Matsushita
- Make up — Ayami Nishimura at Jed Root Ltd., using Chanel 09 A/W Collection.
- Make up assistant — Joanna Banach
- Clothing credits in order as they are shown in video:
- Dress — David Koma
- Headpiece — Charlie le Mindu
- Leather shoulder jacket — Dr NOKI NHS
- Sheer black top/leather and chain cuffs — Jaiden rVa James
- Headpiece — Fred Butler Archive
- Catsuit — Pam Hogg
- Shoulder piece — Petra Storrs
- Shoes — John Galliano
- Not shown in film, but shown in photos:
- Bodysuit — Ara Jo
- Hood — Giles