Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Deborah Lippmann CollectionEdit
Nail lacquer collection by Deborah Lippmann.
- "Waking Up in Vegas" (Grey, creme)
- "Fashion" (Taupe, creme)
- "Lady Is a Tramp" (Sanguine red, creme): used on top.
- "Fade to Black" (Vinyl record, creme): used on the underside.
- "Yellow Brick Road" (Mellow yellow, sheer)
- "Bad Romance" (Blackened fuchsia, glitter): shade inspired by Lady Gaga.
- "Edge of Glory 3D Holographic Lacquer box" (Gaga's Workshop at Barney's)
Work with Lady GagaEdit
For one of the nail looks she requested that Deborah give her double nails. Imagine one nail on top of the other, in a sort of bird beak configuration–this was achieved using tips one on top of the other with a small dab of acrylic on the nail bed to hold it on. Gaga called one nail the host and the other the parasite.