Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Electric Chapel" is a song by Lady Gaga off of her third album, Born This Way. An instrumental clip was used during Transmission Gagavision 44. The track title is seen written on a paper at the end of the video. The song title was referenced again in the music video for "Judas", and was registered on her BMI on May 17, 2011.
Lady Gaga revealed on Twitter that the song was written in Australia and finished on her tour bus in Europe. In an interview with SHOWstudio, she called The Monster Ball an "Electric Chapel", where her fans can go. It is about needing to feel safe finding love.
Reference in popular culture
- Two Door Cinema Club Remix - 3:59
|The Born This Way Ball||All Dates||98|
|Total of performances||98|
- Programming — DJ White Shadow
- Bass — Brian Gaynor
- Keyboards — DJ White Shadow, Brian Gaynor
- Guitar — Kareem "Jesus" Devlin Byrne
- Recording — Dave Russell at Officine Mechaniche Studios (December 5, 2010, Milan )
- Mixing — Dave Russell at Setai Recording Studio (April 17, 2011, Miami Beach )
- Assistant — Philip Knight
- Mastering — Gene Grimaldi at Oasis Mastering (Burbank )
- Stefani Germanotta P/K/A Lady Gaga (BMI) Sony/ATV Songs, LLC/ House of Gaga Publishing, LLC / GloJoe Music Inc. (BMI)
- Maxwell and Carter Publishing, LLC (ASCAP), administered by Universal Music Publishing Group and Maxwell and Carter Publishing, LLC (BMI) administered by Universal Music Publishing Group