He has been making records since he was sixteen years of age, and after ten years, he has made five chart-topping records, several on the top ten records for the Billboard Dance category.
Production with Lady Gaga
He worked with Lady Gaga on the following song(s):
Songs from The Fame Monster (2009):
Songs from Born This Way (2011):
- "Bad Kids"
- "Bloody Mary"
- "Born This Way"
- "The Edge of Glory"
- "Fashion of His Love"
- "Government Hooker"
- "Heavy Metal Lover"
- "Highway Unicorn (Road to Love)"
- "Marry the Night"
- "The Queen"
Songs currently unreleased:
Songs written for other artists:
Songs for live performances:
- "Paparazzi" (Saturday Night Live version - 2009)
- "Alejandro" (American Idol version - 2010)
- "Dance in the Dark" (The Monster Ball Tour version - 2010)[A]
- All musical interludes from The Monster Ball Tour with some remixes provided by DJ White Shadow.
[A] ^aAfter working on the remix of "Dance in the Dark" and the interludes, Garibay wrote his Twitter:
Long night of Gaga show edits, and superstar vocal comps with a full moon burning a whole through my window. Howwwlllllllll
- From October 16-19, Gaga worked on some songs for Born This Way in Oslo, Norway, and tweeted a picture of her in the studio with Garibay.