Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Giorgio Armani S.P.A. is an Italian fashion house that designs, manufactures, distributes and retails haute couture, ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes, watches, jewelry, accessories, eyewear, cosmetics and home interiors. The brand markets these products under several, highly specialized sub-labels including Giorgio Armani, Armani Collezioni, Emporio Armani, Armani Jeans, Armani|Exchange, Armani Junior and Armani/Casa.
Armani Exchange (A|X)
A|X Armani Exchange debuted in 1991 in the United States. It is the most "accessible" Armani brand with 234 stores in 26 countries and is available online.
Armani Privé (Haute couture)
Armani Privé is the haute couture (also known as HC) collection of Giorgio Armani created in 2005. All the pieces brought from a Privé collection are sewn and fitted for the customer.
Spring/Summer 2009 Collection
Fall/Winter 2010 Collection
Spring/Summer 2011 Collection
Fall/Winter 2011 "Hommage au Japon" Collection
Giorgio Armani (Ready-to-wear)
Giorgio Armani label was the first created in 1975. The collections are of the Ready-to-wear (often abbreviated RTW) type.
Spring/Summer 2010 Collection
Fall/Winter 2012 Collection
Fall 2014 Collection
Giorgio Armani (Resorts Collections)
- Corset dress, catsuit with Swarovski crystal, shoes, star, booties
- The dress was and catsuit was used for Giorgio Armani Red Carpet Retrospective exhibition in March of 2010.
- One of the copies of the tour was featured in an "Emporio Armani" store in Italy.
Giorgio Armani Beauty
- Sheer lipstick No. 32 Haute Pink (2009 collection), Maestro Eye Shadow No. 3 Sparkling Gold, Sheer Bronzer No. 8, Smooth Silk Eye Pencil No. 4 Black
- Tony Bennett's outfit.
- Armani Exchange official website
- Nicola Formichetti's Blog: Lady Gaga and Elton John wear outfits by Giorgio Armani for 2010 Grammy Award Ceremony
- Nicola Formichetti's Blog: Lady Gaga wears Giorgio Armani suit on the first day of the 2010 London Fashion Week
- Nicola Formichetti's Blog: Lady Gaga wears outfits by Armani Prive for the Arena Version of the Monster Ball
- Nicola Formichetti's Blog: Lady Gaga wears shoes by Giorgio Armani when leaving London in March of 2010
- Nicola Formichetti's Blog: Lady Gaga wears outfit by Giorgio Armani for March 5, 2010, appearance and performance on the Friday Night with Jonathan Ross show