The Grand Place or Grote Markt is the central square of Brussels. It is surrounded by guildhalls, the city's Town Hall, and the Breadhouse. The square is the most important tourist destination and most memorable landmark in Brussels. It measures 68 by 110 metres (223 by 361 ft), and it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Set list
- "They All Laughed"
- "But Beautiful"
- "Anything Goes"
- "I Left My Heart In San Francisco" (Solo by Tony)
- "Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered" (Solo by Gaga)
- "I Can't Give You Anything But Love"
- "How Do You Keep the Music Playing" (Solo by Tony)
- "Lush Life" (Solo by Gaga)
- "It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)"
- "Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye" (Solo by Gaga)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|