Eau de Gaga is the second unisex perfume by Lady Gaga, launched in 2014, through Gaga's Haus Laboratories label in association with Coty Inc. The fragrance was revealed via Twitter on August 7, 2014 with the first promotional photo by Steven Klein. Based on region of purchase, the perfume may have included a special gift in addition. These gifts included either a special "Eau De Gaga" handbag or an exclusive promotional CD containing a duet with Tony Bennett, "I Can't Give You Anything But Love", from the album, Cheek to Cheek.
The fragrance is built around a beautiful heart of white violet, an intoxicating flower that fuses male and female attractions. To counterbalance this opulent woody-floral intensity, the scent opens with an invigorating burst of sparkling lime that exudes dynamic vibrancy. And it evolves into a sensual trail based on leather, adding a primal quality to the scent.
The bottle mirrors the perfume by uniting masculine and feminine design aesthetics. Its stark lines and sleek black lacquered finish deliver a bold statement in simplicity. For an added touch of luxury, the front of the flacon is adorned with a silver name plate that is printed with the words “Paris – New York” and the number 001. The names of the two cities reflect Haus Laboratories’ global identity and the number 001 represents the beginning of a long story, one which is still to be continued.
- The perfume is released in a "eau de parfum" (EDP) concentration with natural spray.
- Miniature (15mL)
- Small (30mL)
- Regular (50mL)
- Masterpiece Edition (75mL)
- Body Lotion (75mL)
- Body Lotion (200mL)
- Shower Gel (75mL)
- Shower Gel (200mL)
- Small EDP (30mL, 75mL Shower Gel)
- Small EDP (30mL, 75mL Shower Gel, 75mL Body Lotion)
- Medium EDP (50ml, 75ml Shower Gel)
- 50ml Tester Box
- Hand bag
- Seen in Lithuania
- "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" promotional CD
Release schedule & stores
- Italy, France, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary: September 1, 2014
- Germany, Spain: September 15, 2014
- UK: September 17, 2014
- Russia, Canada, Finland, Australia: November 1, 2014
- Denmark: November 10, 2014
- USA: January 15, 2015
- Photography by Steven Klein.