- The perfume is released in a "eau de parfum" (EDP) concentration with natural spray.
- Le Masterpiece (100ml) — Largest bottle with a cap made of metal.
- Regular (50ml)
- Small (30ml)
- Roller Ball (10ml)
- Vial (1.2ml)
- Black Soap (142g) — Limited distribution, released on August 1, 2012
- Black Shower Gel (200ml)
- Black Body Lotion (200ml) — Released in November, 2012.
Box and gift setsEdit
- Box Set, Le Masterpeice EDP (100ml), soap, shower gel and body lotion with a vanity case and two 1.2ml perfume sample sprays in a black presentation card. The vanity case has "Lady Gaga" and "Fame" written in gold inside the lid, and a mirror.
- Small EDP (30ml, Shower Gel)
- Small EDP (50ml, Shower Gel)
- Regular EDP (50ml, Shower Gel)
- Regular EDP (50ml, Roller Ball, 1 Ephemeral Tattoo)
- Regular EDP (50ml, Roller Ball, Soap)
- Le Masterpiece EDP (100ml, Body Lotion)
- Le Masterpiece EDP (100ml, Body Lotion, Roller Ball)
- Le Masterpiece EDP (100ml, Roller Ball, Shower Gel, 1 Ephemeral Tattoo)
- Gift Bag, Le Masterpiece EDP (100ml, 30ml, 20 Fake Nails)
- Gift Box, Free with purchase with 2 or more items from the Lady Gaga Fame collection.
- Holiday Gift Set (50ml, Rollerball, 1 Ephemeral Tattoo)
- "20 Fake Nails": 2 set of 10, one set being black with gold trim on the tip and the other is black adorned with gold studs.
- Seen in Japan, Puerto Rico, United Kingdom, France, Australia, United States
- "14 Ephemeral Tattoos": The tattoos are printed on two A5 sheets.
- Seen in Russia, Germany
- "Eyewear": with a filter of category 4 (Australia), category 3 (Russia, Japan)
- Seen in Russia, Japan, Australia
- "Black Veil"
- "Visual Double‐sided poster": dimensions: 840mm x 594mm
- Seen in Australia
- "Show Bag": Contains 100ml EDP, roller ball, sunglasses, and visual double-sided poster, only available In-store at Myer in Australia
- "Sample Vial" Contains 1.2ml EDP
In general, one item out of the nails, tattoos, veil, poster or sunglasses were given for free to the first 200 customers of Fame product(s). Some stores gave two items or more with purchase:
- Customers at Ile de Beauté (Etoya.ru) in Russia received the tattoos as gift with every purchase and receive a pair of sunglasses if they buy for more than 1,950 rubles.
- Theperfumeshop.com sent to people who pre-ordered Fame the veil, nails and tattoos
Release schedule & storesEdit
|Japan||August 1, 2012||Kawabe|
|Puerto Rico||August 19, 2012|
|United States||August 22, 2012|
|United Kingdom||Boots, Super Drug, The Perfume Shop, The Fragrance Shop|
|Romania||August 28, 2012||Sephora|
|Sweden||August 29, 2012||Ahlens, NK, Eleven, Nelly, Shopping4net, Kicks|
|Germany||September 1, 2012||Douglas, Pieper, Mueller|
|Canada||Shoppers Drug Mart, Pharmaprix, The Bay, Sears, Sephoa, Jean Coutu, London Drugs|
|Australia||September 3, 2012||50ml edition only|
|Turkey||September 17, 2012|
|Australia (full range)|
|Austria||Bipa, Marionnaud, Kastner|
|Estonia||October 1, 2012|
|Hong Kong||Lane Crawford, Lab Concept|
|Buenos Aires||October 2, 2012|
|Thailand||October 4, 2012||Sim Paragon, Emporium, Central, Robinson|
|Singapore||October 5, 2012|
|Beligum||October 8, 2012|
|India||October 9, 2012||Shoppers Stop|
|Latvia||October 10, 2012|
|Philippines||October 15, 2012|
|Malta||October 27, 2012|
|Croatia||November 1, 2012|
|Indonesia||Metro Dept. Store|
|Tunisia||Sante Beaute, Fatales|
|Kuwait||November 15, 2012|
|Korea||November 29, 2012|
|Israel||January 1, 2013|