Hedi Slimane (born July 5, 1968) is a fashion designer and photographer of Tunisian, Italian-Brazilian origins.
From 2000 to 2007, he held the position of creative director for Dior Homme (the menswear line of Christian Dior). He is currently the creative director for Yves Saint Laurent since March of 2012. The day of his return on the runway, Gaga tweeted that it was a dream she shared with Matthew Williams to see Slimane back in fashion.
September 5, 2009Edit
- Date — September 5, 2009
- Camera model — P65+
- Camera maker — Phase One
- Fashion directors — Nicola Formichetti, Matthew Williams
- Creative director — Matthew Williams
- Hair stylist — Peter Savic
- Makeup artist — Billy B
- Black cape by House of Blueeyes
- Spiked mask by Joji Kojima, jumpsuit by Alexander McQueen
- Coat by Lyall Hakaraia
- Leather cap and latex panties by Unknown
- Studded hat by Unknown
- Bird hat by Unknown
- Studded open hood by Atsuko Kudo
- Sunglasses by Oliver Goldsmith
- Single artwork for "Bad Romance"
- Album artwork for The Fame Monster
- Single artwork for "Alejandro"
- Single artwork for "Dance in the Dark"
- Digital images used in the USB album for The Fame Monster
- Box artwork for The Singles
That particular photo shoot was used for the two album covers of The Fame Monster, single covers for "Bad Romance", "Alejandro", and "Dance in the Dark", as well as promotional pictures for the album. One of the pictures was also used on the cover of The Singles compilation released in Japan in 2010.