Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The HitMixes is a limited edition EP by Lady Gaga, made and sold exclusively in Canada. It was released on August 25, 2009. The cover of the EP uses similar artwork to LoveGame (The Remixes), the only difference being the text. The physical packaging is made from paper and each song is a remix from The Fame.
Released: August 25, 2009
Design: Simon Paul
|1.||"LoveGame" (Chew Fu Ghettohouse Fix) (feat. Marilyn Manson)||5:20|
|2.||"Poker Face" (Space Cowboy Remix)||4:53|
|3.||"Just Dance" (RedOne Remix) (feat. Kardinal Offishall)||4:18|
|4.||"Paparazzi" (Motoblanco Remix) (Radio Edit)||4:06|
|5.||"The Fame" (Glam As You Remix by Guéna LG) (Radio Edit)||3:57|
|6.||"Just Dance" (Robots to Mars Remix)||4:37|
|7.||"LoveGame" (Robots to Mars Remix)||3:12|
- Producer — D. Harrison, Moto Blanco, A. Smith
- Executive producer — Vincent Herbert
- Composer — Rob Fusari, Lady Gaga, RedOne, Aliaune Thiam, Martin Kierszenbaum
- A&R — Vincent Herbert, Martin Kierszenbaum
- Remixing — D. Harrison, Moto Blanco, A. Smith
- Mixing — Robert Orton
- Programming — D. Harrison, Moto Blanco, A. Smith
- Keyboards — on Cohen
- Design — Simon Paul
- Engineer — Tony Ugval