Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"I Like It Rough" is a song written by Lady Gaga and Martin Kierszenbaum, for The Fame sometime between 2007-2008. The song was first released as a bonus track for the Canadian/Australian editions, and later became a standard track on all other releases of the album. The song was used in the music video for "Telephone", it can be heard playing through a pair of heartbeat headphones.
The song was written about addiction and in particular "masochist love" — being in love with people that are not good for you. The song deal about Lady Gaga's ex-boyfriend in a reflection about "Why does she likes it rough ?". The demo of the song was titled as "I Like It Ruff".
- All instruments played and programmed — Martin Kierszenbaum
- Recorded — Cherrytree Recording Studios (Los Angeles, California, )
- Engineered — Tony Ugval
- Mixed — Robert Orton at Studio 3 of Sarm Studios (London, )
- Stefani Germanotta P/K/A Lady Gaga (BMI) Sony/ATV Songs, LLC/ House of Gaga Publishing, LLC / GloJoe Music Inc. (BMI)
- [BMI] Songs of Universal Inc, LCC/ Martin Cherrytree Music