Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Lady Gaga wears socks by American Apparel and custom sunglasses by A-Morir while sitting on the Binary Chair 01 by BRC Designs with a jacket by Thom Browne and shoes by Peter Popps.
- Lady Gaga wears a wire wig by Jacob Roanhaus with a monochrome hand-knitted jumper by Hee Won Park and heels by Pleaser.
- The pictures with her closed eyes, she wears silicone coverups by Hollywood with a folded shirt by Thom Browne.
- Lady Gaga wears a jumpsuit by Issey Miyake and suede platform sandals by Cassandra Verity Green.
- For the second outfit, she wears a cropped woold fibre jacket by Rex Lo, sunglasses by Hi Tek Alexander and an earring by House of Lavande.
- Lady Gaga wears a jacket by Thom Browne, a hat by Ksenia Schnaider, dental cuffs by Gilding Primal Instinct and heels by Masaya Kushino for SOMARTA.
- Lady Gaga wears a checksuit jacket by Comme des Garçons, a shirt by Thom Browne and frames by Early Halloween.
The video was posted on July 20, 2013 on Youtube and was published in an article for V Magazine on July 22, 2013 with the following note: "We know you have questions, and we have answers... but, you'll have to wait for them. For now, gaze upon the beauty that is Gaga in this ARTPOP leak. Listen closely: you can hear it in her voice that she's just as impatient as you are for more to come, and it will, and it will SLAY. Patience, Little Monsters!"
LADY GAGA IS OVEREdit
On August 12, 2013, Lady Gaga posted a short film by the Haus of Gaga. This video was filmed during the ARTPOP photoshoot in collaboration with Inez and Vinoodh . In video, Gaga is seen with a clear mask on her face, which she pulls plastic away from and stares at the camera with various looks. The purpose of the video was to address the criticisms Gaga faced after the Born This Way era, with insults such as "flop" and "she's over". The video was also used to promote Applause, the lead single from ARTPOP.
AN ARTPOP FILM STARRING LADY GAGAEdit
On November 20, 2013, Lady Gaga posted a short fashion film, shot by Inez and Vinoodh as well as the Haus of Gaga. This video was filmed during the ARTPOP. In the video, Gaga is seen in various sets and outfits, some of which include the motherboard chair, and the prosthetic arm, as well as new and unseen sets. The video was first debuted at the artRave in Brooklyn, New York, on November 10, 2013.
- Social media promotional pictures
- Album and Single artworks
- Promos only