On September 1, 2011, Gaga announced on her Twitter account that she had shot five "fashion films" related to the music video of the song, with Dutch photographer duo Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin. After the tweet, Gaga released the first video, titled "Haus of Ü Featuring Nymph".
- "We built a studio in a pig sty and worked for three days with her constantly coming off set to us and filming with us and taking pictures. What's incredible in there is that this is Gaga, as herself in the character that she is, related to the 'Yoü and I' video, and it's purely her." They went on to explain of Gaga: "She asked us to make these videos as a bridge between fashion and rock and roll, and since both are kind of equally important for her as an inspiration and starting point. So, she really said to us, 'Do your thing, what you would do in fashion context,' let's say, but relate it to the characters that she is in the 'Yoü and I' video."
- Directed — Inez and Vinoodh
- 2nd assistant camera (AC), sound technician — Derek Nelson
- Creative direction — Lady Gaga
- Fashion direction — Nicola Formichetti
- Cinematography — Todd Heater
- Lighting technician — Jodokus Driessen
- Editing — Otto Arsenault
Featuring Barn Hooker and Mother
- Released August 15, 2012