Jamie-James Medina is a photographer, filmmaker and record label founder, living and working in The Bronx, New York and London, England. He grew up in Dhaka, Bangladesh, where his father worked with tropical medicine. Medina edits The Tourist, a limited edition newsprint publication focusing on music and travel and runs Hot Charity, an independent record label distributed by XL Recordings.
Work with Lady Gaga Edit
- The Observer sent Medina to India to capture her first trip there.
- He assisted Gaga during her first interview day (Oct 27), press conference (Oct 28) and took pictures at the New Delhi's Taj Mahal Hotel (Oct 30).
- After her first performance in the country, Gaga enjoyed a night out with Arjun Rampal and Shah Rukh Kha.
- Lady Gaga wears a dress by Francesco Scognamiglio, jewelry by Kenneth Jay Lane, sunglasses by Frame France, a hat by Little Shilpa and shoes by Christian Louboutin.
- Lady Gaga wears a dress by Naeem Khan, jewelry by Kenneth Jay Lane and sunglasses by Persol for Moschino.
- Lady Gaga wears a sari (dress) by Tarun Tahiliani, jewelry by Rodrigo Otazu, sunglasses by Gianfranco Ferré and shoes by Christian Louboutin.
- Lady Gaga wears an outfit by Maya Hansen, bracelets by Chanel and sunglasses by Persol for Moschino.