Jamie-James Medina is a photographer, filmmaker and record label founder, living and working in The Bronx, New York and London, England. He grew up in Dhaka, Bangladesh, where his father worked with tropical medicine. Medina edits The Tourist, a limited edition newsprint publication focusing on music and travel and runs Hot Charity, an independent record label distributed by XL Recordings.
- Sunglasses by Frame France, hat by Little Shilpa, jewelry by Kenneth Jay Lane, dress by Francesco Scognamiglio, shoes by Christian Louboutin
- Sunglasses by Persol for Moschino, dress by Naeem Khan, jewelry by Kenneth Jay Lane
- Sunglasses by Gianfranco Ferré, sari (dress) by Tarun Tahiliani, jewelry by Rodrigo Otazu, shoes by Christian Louboutin
- Sunglasses by Persol for Moschino, outfit by Maya Hansen, bracelets by Chanel
- The Observer sent Medina to India to capture her first trip there.
- He assisted Gaga during her first interview day (Oct 27), press conference (Oct 28) and took pictures at the New Delhi's Taj Mahal Hotel (Oct 30).
- After her first performance in the country, Gaga enjoyed a night out with Arjun Rampal and Shah Rukh Kha.