"John Wayne" is a song written by Lady Gaga for her fifth studio album Joanne, co-produced with Mark Ronson and BloodPop. Lady Gaga gave her debut performance of the song live at the 2016 Victoria Secret Fashion Show in Paris; the song was performed as a medley with “A-YO”. The official video debuted on February 8th, 2017, exclusively on Apple Music.
- Lady Gaga wears a tuxedo by Alexander Lewis, pumps by Christian Louboutin and a hat by Gladys Tamez while she plays a guitar by Gretsch.
- Lady Gaga wears a custom full-sleeved denim romper with button-up front and leather waist belt by Michael Velasquez and boots by The Frye Company.
- Lady Gaga wears a custom black leather cut-out catsuit by Christian Cowan-Sanluis, a hat by Gladys Tamez and boots by Aldo.
- Lady Gaga wears a bra by Unif, shorts by Bryan Hearns, a custom red jacket by Wesley Berryman, a custom choker by GCDS and boots by Aldo.
- Lady Gaga wears the same custom tuxedo by Alexander Lewis and earrings by Lauren Klassen.
- Lady Gaga wears a custom outfit by Alex Noble and boots by Chloe Gosselin.
- Lady Gaga wears custom blue jacket by Wesley Berryman, a belt-top by Bryan Hearns, shorts and jacket by Wesley Berryman and boots by Pleaser.
- Lady Gaga wears a custom red cowboy boot bustier and matching lace-up shorts by Romeo, a custom fur stole by Nicolas Wirth and rings by Cody Sanderson and by The Great Frog.
- Lady Gaga wears a leather jacket with high neck, asymmetrical zipper and 3D-printed fibre sleeves by Alex Ulichny, boots by Aldo and sunglasses by Diesel.
|Written by||Lady Gaga, Mark Ronson, M. Tucker & Josh Homme|
|Produced by||Mark Ronson, BloodPop® & Lady Gaga|
|Recorded by||Joshua Blair and assisted by David "Squirrel" Covell at Shangri-La Studios, Malibu, CA |
Joshua Blair andassisted by Justin Smith at Pink Duck Studios, Burbank, CA
Joshua Blair and assisted by Barry McCready at Electric Lady Studios, New York, NY
Joshua Blair and assisted by Charley Pollard at Dragonfly Recording Studio, Malibu, CA
|Mixed by||Tom Elmhirst and assisted by Joe Visciano & Brandon Bost at Electric Lady Studios,New York, NY|
|Mastered by||Tom Coyne and Randy Merrill at Sterling Sound, New York, NY|
|Track Participants||Mark Ronson — Bass, Guitar |
Josh Homme — Drums, Guitar
BloodPop® — Rhythm Track, Synthesizer for GenPop Corp.