Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kay Montano is a makeup artist from London.
Work with Lady GagaEdit
Kay Montano on the Hello Kitty Shoot: “Gaga art directs everything! She is a stream of ideas and suggested I paint Japanese cartoon style eyes on her eyelids which added a surreal edge to what would otherwise have been a cutesie look.”
- Chanel Vitalumiere in No. 20 Clair
- Chanel Traslucent powder to create the perfect base
- Make Up For Ever Flash Colors 12 color box of crème makeup to paint exaggerated green Japanese eyes on her eyelids, with MAC Prep+Prime to set
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink
- Chanel Exceptionnel mascara in black
- 2 sets of MAC eyelashes, one on the browbone to create false top lash
- Chanel Coco Pink lipstick (US exclusive), then silver (Fardel silver powder mixed with water)