Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of Lady Gaga facts obtained from various interviews.
- Stage name: Comes from Queen's song "Radio Ga Ga”
- Nicknames: Gagaloo, Loopy, Mother Monster, Rabbit Teeth, The Germ, Stefi, Little Mermaid, Sister Swine (“Even when it wasn’t appropriate, when times weren’t right, she’d just burst out singing.” - Grade-school friends)
- Eyes color: Green
- Hair color: Brown
- Height: 5' 1" (1.55 m)
- Tattoos: Seventeen
- Bra size: 34B
- Lives: She currently resides at Ritz-Carlton Hotel: 40 Central Park Building in Manhattan, NY.
- Like in men/women: Creativity
- Favorite songs: "Imagine", "Thunder Road", "Whole Lotta Love", "T.N.T.", "Oh! Darling", "Rebel Rebel", "Hold On"
- Favorite color: Black, lavender and dark pink
- Favorite character: Carrie Bradshaw (Sarah Jessica Parker, for "Sex and The City")
- Favorite flower: White roses
- Favorite perfume: Ralph (by Ralph Lauren) or Daisy (by Marc Jacobs), Lady Gaga Fame
- Favorite book: Letters to a Young Poet, by Rainer Maria Rilke
- Favorite film: La Haine by Mathieu Kassovitz (1995)
- Favorite film director: Martin Scorsese
- Favorite record: "Let's Dance", by David Bowie
- Favorite painting: Nighthawks, by Edward Hopper
- Favorite dessert: Panna cotta
- Favorite candy: Gummies
- Favorite food: Peach Cobbler
- Favorite drink: Jameson Whiskey on the Rocks
- Favorite cartoon character: Bugs Bunny
- Favorite pet: Dog. And she likes black cats (but she don't like other cats)
- Favorite childhood toy: her piano (even though her mom made her play the piano)
- Favorite writers: Rainer Maria Rilke, Edgar Ellan Poe, David Bowie.
- Favorite viral video: David after the Dentist
- Greatest flaw: Trust everyone
- Biggest regret: "[I] don't have any."
- Her motto: Life is a performance
- Best advice ever given: "If you don't have shadows, you're not standing in the light."
- Left or right handed: Left handed
- Winter or summer?: Winter in New York
- Phone she uses: BlackBerry Torch 9800/9810, BlackBerry Empire;
- In the past: BlackBerry 8830 (2009), Blackberry Bold 9700 and 9780 (2011), BlackBerry Curve 9300 (2012) BlackBerry Torch 9800, iPhone 5.
- Male equivalent: Elton John, Freddy Mercury, Boy George, & John Lennon in wig and fishnets at Studio 54.
- Famous friends: Beyoncé, Elton John, Katy Perry, Marilyn Manson, Quentin Tarantino, Donatella Versace, Ryan Murphy, Jennifer Lopez, Evan Peters, Sam Smith, Angela Bassett, Kathy Bates, Sarah Paulson, Matt Bomer, Cheyenne Jackson, Finn Wittrock.
- Favorite songs from her albums: "Paparazzi" (The Fame), "Alejandro" (The Fame Monster), "Marry the Night", "Black Jesus + Amen Fashion" (Born This Way) "Jewels N' Drugs", "Venus", "Applause", "Do What U Want" (ARTPOP).
- Musical influences: Yoko Ono, Elvis Presley, David Bowie, Morrissey, Queen, Freddie Mercury, Robert Smith, Robert Plant, Prince, Rod Stewart, Thomas Dolby, Depeche Mode, The Faint, Radiohead, Beck, Franz Ferdinand, The Cure, Nine Inch Nails, Grace Slick & Jefferson Airplane, Talking Heads, The Scissor Sisters, The Dresden Dolls, Mika, She Wants Revenge, Janis Joplin, Jenny Lewis, Joy Division, New Order, The Killers, Justin Warfield, Chuck Berry, BuckCherry, Billy Idol, White Stripes, Strokes, Blondie, Pat Benetar, Rilo Kiley, Elton John, Jerry-Lee Lewis, John Lennon, The Beatles, Steve Wonder, Bruce Springsteen; Rock and Heavy metal Bands: Anthrax, Guns N' Roses, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Led Zeppelin, Nirvana, Pink Floyd. Michael Jackson, Madonna, Britney Spears, Ace Of Base, Grace Jones, Cyndi Lauper, Debbie Harry, Cher. Drag queens in general. Jimmy Choo. Hot Groupie chicks. Hairspray *not the musical. Black eyeliner. Strippers. Sequins. D-I-S-C-O.
- Lady Gaga taught herself how to play piano by ear when she was four years old, she also took lesson to be able to read partition later.
- Why pantless? Gaga goes pants-less so that her nearly-blind grandmother will be able to see her when she is on television. Lady Gaga is quoted in Rolling Stone as saying that her grandmother is able to make out "lighter parts" of her. She said, "I'll continue to wear no pants, even on television, so that my grandma can see me." The other reason is because she thinks no pants is sexy.
- She is bisexual.
- She loves to cook.
- She loves Italian food especially pasta.
- She's ambidextrous.
- She has gone bankrupt 4 times.
- She likes watching slasher horror movies before going to sleep. However, her ex-fiancé Taylor Kinney finds it very creepy.