Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Leslie Kee was born and raised in Singapore. He moved to Japan in 1993 and graduated from the School of Visual Arts in Tokyo with a bachelor’s degree in photography in 1997.
- Styling by Nicola Formichetti
- Hair by Yuya Nara
- Digital retouching by Yugo Shimada
- Purple gloves by Unknown, bracelet by Yoshiko Creation Paris
- Hat by Yoshiko Creation Paris, mask by Hotel Gluttony (Joji Kojima), dress and shoes by Unknown
- Rings by Noir Jewelry, bracelets ("Sly") by Yoshiko Creation Paris
- Zipper mask by Unknown
Behind the scenesEdit
- Elephant hair by Shinji Konishi, outfit by Unknown
Super Lady Gaga (Book)Edit
In 2011, Leslie Kee released an artbook (255mm x 330mm) of 48 pages of color and black and white images which included two of his photoshoots with Gaga. The book was released as a limited edition of 1000 copies by Danny & Teddy Press. Stock photos and photographs of Andrej Pejic and Erika Sawajiri were used to make the book along with the photoshoot with Gaga.