Leslie Kee was born and raised in Singapore. He moved to Japan in 1993 and graduated from the School of Visual Arts in Tokyo with a bachelor’s degree in photography in 1997.
- Styling by Nicola Formichetti
- Hair by Yuya Nara
- Digital retouching by Yugo Shimada
- Purple gloves by Unknown, bracelet by Yoshiko Creation Paris
- Hat by Yoshiko Creation Paris, mask by Hotel Gluttony (Joji Kojima), dress and shoes by Unknown
- Rings by Noir Jewelry, bracelets ("Sly") by Yoshiko Creation Paris
- Zipper mask by Unknown
Behind the scenesEdit
- Elephant hair by Shinji Konishi, outfit by Unknown
Super Lady Gaga (Book)Edit
In 2011, Leslie Kee released an artbook (255mm x 330mm) of 48 pages of color and black and white images which included two of his photoshoots with Gaga. The book was released as a limited edition of 1000 copies by Danny & Teddy Press. Stock photos and photographs of Andrej Pejic and Erika Sawajiri were used to make the book along with the photoshoot with Gaga.