Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lou A. Eyrich (born New Ulm, Minnesota) is a fashion designer, best known for her work in the television series Glee and American Horror Story. In 2012 she was awarded a Career Achievement Award in Television from the Costume Designers Guild. In 2010 and 2011 she was nominated for a Primetime Emmy in the Outstanding Costumes for a Series category for her work on Glee, work that was also given awards in 2010, 2011 and 2012 by the Costume Designers Guilde for in the Outstanding Contemporary Television Series. Her work on American Horror Story: Asylum received an award from the Costume Designers Guild in the Outstanding Made for TV Movie or Mini Series category in 2013, and her work on American Horror Story: Freak Show was nominated in the same category in 2015. Eyrich is a survivor of breast cancer.
Work with Lady GagaEdit
- Main article: American Horror Story
- Eyrich designed concept and sketches, Michael Schmidt created gloves.
- Eyrich was inspired in a vintage Halston dress from a 1970's collection.
- Fabrics used from Oscar de la Renta's piece.
- Eyrich added an extension of fabric in the back of Alexander McQueen dress.
- Unknown designer.