The Marcus Amphitheater is an amphitheater on the south end of the Henry Maier Festival Park (also known locally as the Summerfest grounds) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The amphitheater was built after an extremely overcrowded Huey Lewis and the News concert in 1984, which drew 30,000 fans to a space suited for 15,000, to carry crowds of 25,000 fans during concerts. It was completed in 1987, with the principal contribution from the Marcus Corporation.
Part of artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball.
- There were no runways present at this show. This was also the first show without runways.
- This was the first show where "Fashion!" was not performed.
- This was the first show where "Cake Like Lady Gaga" was not performed.
- There was no Monster Claw Chair during the performance of "Do What U Want".
- Gaga did not sing her part at the end of "Jewels N' Drugs". So the performance ended after Twista's verse.
- Gaga debuted a new costume for Act five at this show.
- Set list