Markus Klinko & Indrani are a fashion photographer and director duo that created many images with Lady Gaga.
July 15, 2009Edit
- Shot on July 15, 2009 at Hyatt Andaz London
- Hair stylist — James Pecis (D+V Management)
- Makeup artist — Kay Montano (D+V Management)
- Stylist — GK Reid, Matthew Williams, Lady Gaga
- Mask by Natasha Lawes, bra and shoes from New York Vintage, custom Hello Kitty necklace as pantie
- Shoes designed from Hello Kitty lip glosses by GK Reid
- Crystal dress by Unknown, shoes by Brian Atwood
- Hello Kitty dress by GK Reid
Markus and Indrani were asked to do four pictures of Lady Gaga in a Hello Kitty theme shoot for the "Three Apples" exhibition celebrating the 35th anniversay of the brand.
The concept was to photograph Gaga and enlarge her eyes in post production but Gaga wanted to do it live, though she had to shoot with her eyes closed, with animated eyes drawn over her eyelids.
No One Can Work Like ThisEdit
No One Can Work Like This is the fifth episode of the Bravo television series, Double Exposure, that was originally aired on July thirteenth, 2010. in the episode Markus Klinko & Indrani shoot Lady Gagafor the 35th anniversary of Hello Kitty.