Markus Klinko & Indrani are a fashion photographer and director duo that created many images with Lady Gaga.
- Shoes designed from Hello Kitty lip glosses by GK Reid
- Crystal dress by Unknown, shoes by Brian Atwood
- Hello Kitty dress by GK Reid
- Pictures were used for the Hello Kitty's 35th Anniversary campaign.
- Magazine and Newspaper
- Musikexpress (June 2010).
No One Can Work Like ThisEdit
No One Can Work Like This is the fifth episode of the Bravo television reality documentary series, Double Exposure, that was originally aired on July 13, 2010. in the episode Markus Klinko and Indrani shoot Lady Gaga for the 35th anniversary of Hello Kitty.
Markus and Indrani were asked to do four pictures of Lady Gaga in a Hello Kitty theme shoot for the "Three Apples" exhibition celebrating the 35th anniversay of the brand.
The concept was to photograph Gaga and enlarge her eyes in post production but Gaga wanted to do it live, though she had to shoot with her eyes closed, with animated eyes drawn over her eyelids.