Merchant Loop (The Dome from Dubai) is an arena located in Clarke Quay, Singapore. It's also referred sometimes as Clarke Quay Dome. The maximum capacity is currently unknown.
- This arena was built specially for Lady Gaga's concert in this date.
- SingTel AMPed and Universal Music promoted this concert.
- Customers of SingTel were eligible to win tickets to the show.
- The opening act was DJ Paul T.
- This show had the same setlist as the last concert at Shibuya-AX.
- The outfits and wigs were different though.
- Gaga wore a blonde curly wig for the first act during "LoveGame" and "Beautiful, Dirty, Rich", she wore a new outfit with just a shiny wig cap on for "Paparazzi", "Poker Face" (Acoustic), and "Poker Face".
- Gaga wore a long blonde fringe wig for "Just Dance" along with a yellow tutu.
- Set list: