Mick Rock (born 1948 in London, England) is a British photographer known for his shots of rock and roll legends such as Queen, David Bowie, Syd Barrett, Lou Reed, Iggy Pop and The Stooges, The Sex Pistols, The Ramones, Joan Jett, Talking Heads, Roxy Music, Crossfade, Thin Lizzy, Motley Crue and Blondie. Often referred to as "The Man Who Shot the Seventies", most of the memorable images of David Bowie as Ziggy Stardust were shot by Rock, in his capacity as Bowie's official photographer. Currently living in New York City with his wife, Pati, and their daughter, Nathalie, Rock has been showcasing his work in a series of exhibitions.
- Location — Spotlight Studios for the Perfoming Arts, New York City
- Stylist — Julie Ragolia
- Hair — Raymond McLauren (Kramer + Kramer)
- Make up — Alexandra Kwiatkowski (Atelier)
- Producer — Lip Wap
- Set design — Bryan Robert Hamecs (Felt Etc.)
- Photo assistant — Cody Smyth
- Fashion assistants — Luciana Cruz, Michele Martuscelo, Fredo Montes
- Lady Gaga — Marabou jacket by Dolce & Gabbana, bra and knickers by AF Vandevorst, ring by Chanel, earrings by Bing Bang and shoes by Manolo Blahnik.
- Space Cowboy — Pants by Prada and cuff by Exhibitionist.
- Location — The Spotted Pig Restaurant, New York City
- Camera — FE5010/X915
- Camera manufacturer — Olympus
- Restaurant picture was included in his book, "Mick Rock Exposed: The Faces of Rock n' Roll".
- The bright picture was displayed on the collection "The Legend Series" at CATM Chelsea from March 22nd to April 22nd, 2012.