"Million Reasons" is a song written by Lady Gaga, Mark Ronson and Nashville songwriter, Hillary Lindsey for her fifth studio album Joanne. The song was co-produced with Mark Ronson, BloodPop and Hillary Lindsey. Due to strong digital downloads and public response, the song acts as the album's second single, replacing "A-YO". A rough acoustic one-take was released as a Japanese bonus track to the CD version of Joanne dubbed "(Work Tape)".
The song premiered live on October 5, 2016, during The Dive Bar Tour at The 5 Spot in Nashville, Tennessee. It was subsequently released on YouTube an hour later. The song was officially sent to radio on November 8, 2016 has since peaked within the top 10 in Hungary, Slovakia, Switzerland, and most significantly number 4 in the United States.
Music video and Fashion credits Edit
The music video was directed by Lady Gaga and filmed in October 2016 in Los Angeles, CA. On December 12, Gaga announced the video to be released the day later, premiering worldwide on MTV channels. The announcement was acompained by a sneak peek of the video introduction via Instagram, Twitter and Facebook also she announced she was gonna take over MTV Instagram account for the day of the premiere. After the premiere of the video on MTV at 3PM (ET), the video was released on platforms as YouTube, VEVO and TIDAL. She say this music video is the second part of the music video of "Perfect Illusion".
-  Lady Gaga wears shorts by Levi's customized by Chain Gang, a t-shirt by American Apparel customized by Haus of Gaga and boots by Rag & Bone.
- [1, 2] Lady Gaga wears sunglasses by Ray-Ban.
-  Lady Gaga wears a custom tuxedo by Alexander Lewis, shoes by Casadei and custom hats by Gladys Tamez and Harvy Santos while she plays a guitar by Gretsch.
- Stylist: Brandon Maxwell at Haus of Gaga
- Producer: Lauren Pistoia, The Collective Shift
- Post production: Jose Cota at Velem, Milk
- Director of Photography: Kai Saul at APA Agency, Taylor Scott Mason at Snap Capture LLC
- Set: Cooper Vasquez
- Company: Madison + Vine