Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Money Honey" is a song written by Lady Gaga with RedOne's frequent collaborator, Bilal Hajji in 2007. The song was intended to be released exclusively as the eighth track on the Canadian version of The Fame, however, it was released on all versions. The Canadian version of the album features an extended introduction, whereas the worldwide release has a shortened intro. The song is registered on Gaga's BMI as "Thats Money Honey".
The song was originally intended for another artist, however, Gaga thought it felt too much like a "Gaga song", so she decided to keep it. While in the demo process, the title was "That's Money Honey", which is also the name registered on her BMI. The song deals about love being described as money for a relationship. Before her live performance of the song, she generally says that the thing she hates the most in the world is money.
|Jun 26||Glastonbury Festival|
|Doll Domination Tour||2009 (All dates)||32|
|Fame Ball||2009 (All dates)||69|
|Monster Ball: Theater & Arena versions||2009—2011 (All dates)||201|
|Total of performances||302|
- All instruments played and programmed — RedOne
- Recorded and engineered — RedOne at 333 Studios (New York, NY, )
- Mixed — Robert Orton at Studio 3 of Sarm Studios (London, )
- Stefani Germanotta P/K/A Lady Gaga (BMI) Sony/ATV Songs, LLC/ House of Gaga Publishing, LLC / GloJoe Music Inc. (BMI)
- Sony/ATV Songs, LLC/ Songs of RedOne, LLC (BMI)
- [BMI] AIO Entertainment, LTD.