Nicole Ehrlich is the CEO and Founder at VALIS. Prior to that, she worked with Lady Gaga as a creative producer for Universal Music / Interscope Geffen A&M (IGA).
Relationship with GagaEdit
- Lady Gaga personally thanked Nicole in her acceptance speech for "Best Pop Video" at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards.
- Won a Grammy in 2011 as the producer for Best Short Form Music Video for "Bad Romance"
- Was a producer on HBO's Lady Gaga presents: The Monster Ball Tour, which won an Emmy.
- Lady Gaga personally thanked Nicole in the liner notes of "The Fame" and "Born This Way"
- She is philanthropically active in The Born This Way Foundation.
Work with GagaEdit
- "Poker Face" (Producer)
- "Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)" (Producer)
- "LoveGame" (Producer)
- "Paparazzi" (Executive producer)
- "Bad Romance" (Producer, commissioner)
- "Telephone" (Producer)
- "Alejandro" (Producer)
- "Born This Way" (Producer)
- Google Chrome: Lady Gaga (Producer)
- "Judas" (Producer)
- Lady Gaga Presents: The Monster Ball Tour at Madison Square Garden (Creative producer)
- "Yoü and I" (Producer)
- A Very Gaga Thanksgiving (Producer)
- "Marry the Night" (Producer)