Nicole Ehrlich is the CEO and Founder at VALIS. Prior to that, she worked with Lady Gaga as a creative producer for Universal Music / Interscope Geffen A&M (IGA).
Relationship with GagaEdit
Ehrlich became involved with Gaga for the music video of "Poker Face" in 2008 as a creative producer. She described her job as "helping her bring her dreams for the video to life".
- Lady Gaga personally thanked Nicole in her acceptance speech for "Best Pop Video" at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards.
- Won a Grammy in 2011 as the producer for Best Short Form Music Video for "Bad Romance"
- Was a producer on HBO's Lady Gaga presents: The Monster Ball Tour, which won an Emmy.
- Lady Gaga personally thanked Nicole in the liner notes of "The Fame" and "Born This Way"
- She is philanthropically active in The Born This Way Foundation.
Work with GagaEdit
- "Poker Face" (2008) as producer
- "Don't Give Up" (unreleased video by The Midway State, 2008) as producer
- "Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)" (2009) as producer
- "LoveGame" (2009) as producer
- "Paparazzi" (2009) as executive producer
- "Bad Romance" (2009) as Producer and commissioner
- "Telephone" (2010) as producer
- "Alejandro" (2010) as producer
- "Born This Way" (2011) as producer
- Google Chrome: Lady Gaga (2011) as producer
- "Judas" (2011) as producer
- Lady Gaga Presents: The Monster Ball Tour at Madison Square Garden (2011) as creative producer
- "Yoü and I" (2011) as producer
- A Very Gaga Thanksgiving (2011) as producer
- "Marry the Night" (2011) as producer