Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
O2 World Hamburg is a multi-purpose arena in Hamburg, Germany. It is located in the city's western quarter of Bahrenfeld, adjacent to football stadium Imtech Arena.
This concert is part of the revamped Monster Ball Tour.
There were several techinal difficulties throughout the concert:
- There were technical difficulties during "Vanity". The microphone turned off before the second chorus, and continued as such throughout the rest of the song.
- Glitter Way did not light up.
- During "Telephone", Gaga performed a wrong dance step and fell as she were leaving the stage.
- Due a blackout in her dressing room, Gaga did not change into her usual catsuit for "Poker Face", instead, she she stayed with the Monster/Teeth/Alejandro outfit of the 2010 performances. She just add a hood, leather jacket, panties and belt, and handcuffs.
- During "Paparazzi" The Angler Fish's lights didn't turn on immediately and also blinked several times after they had come on.
- "The Fame" was not performed
- Set list
|Act I: NYC|
|2.||"Dance in the Dark"|
|3.||"Glitter and Grease"|
|5.||"Beautiful, Dirty, Rich"|
|Act II: NYC Subway|
|9.||"Boys Boys Boys"|
|15.||"So Happy I Could Die"|
|Act III: Central Park|
|20.||Monster Film (Manifesto of Little Monsters)|
|Act IV: The Monster Ball|
|23.||Battling a Paparazzo ("Paparazzi")|
Part of artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball.