Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Oliver Rauh is a German photographer from Munich, Germany. He studied Economics at Nuemberg University. He worked as Marketing Manager and Director of Public Relations for brands such as Brendel, Thierry Mugler, Christian Lacroix, Ray-Ban, Yohji Yamamoto, Jean Paul Gaultier, Matsuda, Joop!, Davidoff, Menrad, etc, as advertising director of Hugo Boss and Baldessarini. He became creative director of Heidemann communications. He became fashion director of the magazine Qvest. Rauh did a photoshoot with Lady Gaga for Billboard and Neo2 on July 26, 2009.
- Shot in Hamburg, Germany at BRIESE Studios
- Camera model — EOS 5D Mark II
- Camera maker — Canon
- Stylist — Oliver Rauh
- Makeup, hair — Cassie Lomas
- Manicurist — Mareike Wuebbenhorst
- Retouching — Elektronische Schoenheit
- Guys model — Kim Lukas (Kult Model Agency)
- Digital operator — Florian Harre
- [A] Jewels by Chanel (Pre-Fall 2008)
- [B] Bunny hat by Maison Michel (Spring/Summer 2009), jacket by Amaya Arzuaga (Fall 2009), chain by Fonad, string of pearls & brooch by Chanel
- [C] Mask by Louis Mariette ("Faceless"), suit by KTZ (Fall 2009), shoes by John Galliano (2009)
- [D] Sunglasses by Bless (Spring/Summer 2009)
- Draft: This picture is a fan made untagged version.