On this issue of the magazine, People name Lady Gaga the Beauty Watch's Star of the Week. There was also an interview with her.
The face of Viva Glam shares her bedtime routine (she doesn't take her makeup off!), the one product she can't live without and her mom's beauty advice in our fill-in-the-blank quiz.
1. The most surprising thing in my makeup bag is ___.
Sunblock!. I don't like to tan my face because it's bad for wrinkles.
2. I go to bed with makeup on __ days a week.
Seven (laughs). That is not good for your skin, but I'm blessed with good genes.
3. I'm most proud of the Viva Glam campaign because ___.
One hundred percent of the money made from selling these lipsticks goes to M.A.C AIDS Fund. Every single cent.
4. I miss being brunette when ___.
I have to get a chemical haircut because my blonde hair is falling out.
5. The first thing I do in the morning is ___.
My yoga instructor tells me to do this: Try to think compassionate thoughts about yourself for five minutes. I don't always do it, but I try to, and I encourage everyone reading this to try. There's a lot of criticism and scrutiny in anyone's business, so just spend five minutes thinking nice thought about yourself.
6. The best beauty tip my mom taught me was ___.
Ivory soap to wash your face. Really simple.
7. If I could get one treatment at a spa, it would be ___.
A foot massage (glances at her mile-high platforms). Just my feet.
8. My biggest beauty missteps include ___.
When I question myself. Just go with your gut. You know, be yourself. Whenever you try to be someone else, it's boring.
9. My style icons are ___.
I have so many. My mother... and Princess Diana.
10. Between mascara and lashes I usually go with ___.
Lately neither. I think it's more modern not to wear any lashes or mascara. I just wear eyeliner.
11. The last thing I do before bed is ___.
Brush my teeth and turn on a song or the television to fall asleep. I actually like to fall asleep to horror movies.
12. As a teenager my favorite fragrance was ___.
Versace Baby Rose Jeans. I also liked Jean Nate from Duane Reade.
Contributers: Rennie Dyball with Jackie Fields and Samantha McIntyre.