Philipp Rathmer did a photoshoot with Lady Gaga on February 11, 2009 for OK! magazine at Cocoon club in Frankfurt.
- Location — Cocoon Club, Germany
- Postproduction — Alphadog
- Fashion director — Janina Krinke
- Hair & makeup — Tobias Sagner
- Lady Gaga wears a peplum dress by Acne, a belt by Joop! Jeans, leggings by Malene Birger and shoes by DSQUARED2.
- Lady Gaga wears a metalic top and pants by Kaviar Gauche, heels by Celine and leather gloves by Roeckl.
- Lady Gaga wears a minidress by Penkov and a star headpiece by Fiona Bennett.
- Lady Gaga wears a purple satin jacket by Frankie Morello, a body by American Apparel, a belt by Malene Birger and gloves by Roeckl.
- Lady Gaga wears a feathered skirt dress by Talbot Runhof, a gold bangle by Frankie Morello, plexi bangles by Celine and heels by Gucci.
- Lady Gaga wears a jacket by Malene Birger, a jumpsuit by Modström and plateau high heels by Celine.
Behind the scenesEdit
# 14 (March 26, 2009)
M Las Vegas Lifestyle (2010)
Go back to list of photoshoots
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.