Ruth Hogben is a filmmaker based in London. She assisted Nick Knight between 2005 - February 2009, both as his first photographic assistant and editor of his fashion film projects. Hogben has continued to collaborate with Knight on numerous films for SHOWstudio. She worked on The Monster Ball interludes and filmed In Camera: Lady Gaga.
She did a photoshoot with Gaga for Elle magazine and was set to direct a music video for "Venus" (Which was never filmed). As of 2016 she, along Andrea Gelardin is the creative director for Lady Gaga's fifth studio album campaign. The name of the creative direction studio they both founded is called Lobster Eye.
Work with Lady GagaEdit
- White crop tops by Mugler (Fall 2013 collection), pink mink hat by Chanel (Fall 2013 collection) and sunglasses by CHairEyes.
- Outfit by Christian Lacroix for Schiaparelli (Fall 2013 Haute-Couture collection), necklace worn as headpiece by Bjorg.
- Main article: ARTPOP: App
Hogben was the director of the introduction video for the ARTPOP app featuring Petga. The footage was later re-used as short clips being shown on the two screens next to the stage before the artRAVE in 2014.
artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball interludes, 2014Edit
- Lady Gaga is wearing sunglasses and a pacifier by Kerin Rose & A-Morir, shoulder pads by Gabriela Ostolaza, choker, forearm bracers and tights by Nixi Killick, crop top and leg warmers by Maria Ke Fisherman and sneakers by Buffalo.
- Lady Gaga wears a bunny ears headpiece by WXYZ with a mask covered with Swarovski crystals, two bracelets and a crystal encrusted neck brace by Alexis Bittar and an Opaque thigh high nylon stocking with satin ruffle trim and bow by Leg Avenue with "Kiss Boots" by Swear Alternative.
- Lady Gaga is wearing an "Anemone" outfit by Serkan Cura Couture (2013 Collection), and "Fabulous - 3035" boots by Pleaser.
- Location: One Of A Kind Store in London.
- Main article: Intel
- Lady Gaga wears a dress by Stephane Rolland.
- Lady Gaga wears a neckpiece worn as headpiece by Perez Sanz.
- Lady Gaga wears a dress by Yousef Al-Jasmi, boots by Gareth Pugh, a neckpiece and cuffs by Perez Sanz, earrings and a propeller cuff by Lynn Ban.
- Lady Gaga wears a dress by Alexander McQueen.
- Lady Gaga wears a dress.
- Lady Gaga wears a jacket by On Aura Tout Vu and sunglasses by Gareth Pugh.
- Lady Gaga wears a jumpsuit by Self-Portrait, pumps by Ruthie Davis and glasses by Gareth Pugh.
- Lady Gaga wears a dress by Onna O.
- Lady Gaga wears an outfit.
- Lady Gaga wears a dress by Self-Portrait.
- Lady Gaga wears a dress.
- Lady Gaga wears a coat and pumps.
Andrea Gelardin, shot the single cover for the song.