Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
SMAP×SMAP is an ongoing weekly Japanese variety show on Kansai TV and Fuji TV starring the members of SMAP. The show began on April 15, 1996 and it airs from 22:00 to 22:54 (JST) every Monday. The show's usual rating is higher than 20%, which is considered high since most variety shows range from 10-20%.
Lady Gaga took the stage on Japanese TV show SMAP x SMAP for a stunning performance of hits from her new album Born This Way, which was currently the best-selling international CD in Japan at the time of the appearance.
- Set list
- Personnel — Hair by Frederic Aspiras, makeup by Tara Savelo, fashion direction by Nicola Formichetti, choreography by Laurieann Gibson, art direction by Marla Weinhoff,
- Dress by KTZ, jewellry by Versace, belt by Chanel, shoes by Noritaka Tatehana,
- Lycra outfit and mask by Baby Doll Tokyo,
- Jacket by ???, skirt by ???, shoes by Ellie,
- Set list:
- Set list:
- Lady Gaga holds a camera by Hello Kitty.