Steven Klein (born on April 30, 1965) is an American photographer based in New York.
Work with GagaEdit
Klein met Gaga in person for the first time in London on March 5 of 2010.
- For the music video, see "Alejandro"
- Location — Pier59 Studios West, Los Angeles
- Camera — Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III
- Art director — Matthew Williams (Haus of Gaga)
- Fashion director — Nicola Formichetti (Haus of Gaga)
- Hair — Eugene Souleiman
- Make up — Val Garland
- Outfit by Atsuko Kudo
Photograph from the set of "Alejandro" music video shot on April 30, 2010. Klein described the video as "[It is] about a woman's desire to resurrect a dead love and who can not face the brutality of her present situation. The pain of living without your true love."
- For more information, see "Fame".
- Location — The Studios at Paramount, Soundstage
- Makeup artist — Tara Savelo (Haus of Gaga)
- Hair stylist — Frederic Aspiras (Haus of Gaga)
- Fashion director — Brandon Maxwell (Haus of Gaga)
- Gaga: Mask by Jac Langheim
- Little men: Mask by Rein Vollenga, underwear by Male Power
- Hat and mask by Philip Treacy, custom bodysuit by Jac Langheim, shoes by Atalanta Weller
In two days, the crew shot the campaign video for "Fame" and did a photoshoot for the promotional image. The "safe version" as described by Klein of the campaign film was released on September 13, 2012 . In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Klein revealed that he made a director's cut of the film which include the full scene where Gaga "kills all the boys, like a massacre." At the moment of release of the article in 2012, there was no clear plans on when it will be released.
- Official ads made in the uncensored and censored versions.
- Variation of this photograph is seen on the paper shopping bags.