Steven Klein (born on April 30, 1965) is an American photographer based in New York.
Work with Lady GagaEdit
- For the music video, see "Alejandro"
- Location — Pier59 Studios West, Los Angeles
- Camera — Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III
- Art director — Matthew Williams (Haus of Gaga)
- Fashion director — Nicola Formichetti (Haus of Gaga)
- Hair — Eugene Souleiman
- Make up — Val Garland
- Nails — Kimmie Kyees
- Outfit by Atsuko Kudo
- Photograph from the set of "Alejandro" Music video shot on April 30, 2010. Klein described the video as "[It is] about a woman's desire to resurrect a dead love and who can not face the brutality of her present situation. The pain of living without your true love."
- For more information, see "Fame".
- Location — The Studios at Paramount, Soundstage
- Makeup artist — Tara Savelo (Haus of Gaga)
- Hair stylist — Frederic Aspiras (Haus of Gaga)
- Fashion director — Brandon Maxwell (Haus of Gaga)
- Gaga: Mask by Jac Langheim
- Little men: Mask by Rein Vollenga, underwear by Male Power
- Hat and mask by Philip Treacy, custom bodysuit by Jac Langheim, shoes by Atalanta Weller
In two days, the crew shot the campaign video for "Fame" and did a photoshoot for the promotional image. The "safe version" as described by Klein of the campaign film was released on September 13, 2012 . In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Klein revealed that he made a director's cut of the film which include the full scene where Gaga "kills all the boys, like a massacre." At the moment of release of the article in 2012, there was no clear plans on when it will be released.
- Official ads made in the uncensored and censored versions.
- Variation of this photograph is seen on the paper shopping bags.
The Born This Way BallEdit
- Album and Single artworks