Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Swarovski is the brand name for a range of cut crystal and related luxury products produced by Swarovski AG of Wattens, Austria. The company is split into two major industry areas, the Swarovski Kristall business unit that primarily works with luxury items and design crystals and the Tyrolit Schleifmittel business unit that manufactures related tooling and machinery.
- "Fever Ring": A rhodium-plated ring with the motif of a streak of lightning in Jet Hematite, Montana and clear crystal pavé. This motif is over the large step-cut Montana crystal.
The following items were made using "Swarovski Elements":
- Custom dress with thousands crystals, by Benjamin Cho
- Second Skin Angelos bodysuit, by SOMARTA
- "Freedom earrings", by Rodrigo Otazu
- Headpiece, by SOMARTA
- S & M mask overed with crystals, bracelets and crystal encrusted neck brace, by Alexis Bittar
- Crystal earrings, by Kenneth Jay Lane
- Headband, earrings and necklace
- Headpiece with crystals, by Efrat Cassouto
2006 Haute Couture CollectionEdit
- "Minerva" by Betony Vernon