Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nangan World Trade Center (also know as TaipeiEx) is located in Taipei, Taiwan. It is a superimposed purpose-bulit exhibition complex which consists of two exhibition halls, one over the other. It is located east of the Taipei World Trade Center, about a 15 minute drive from the TWTC along the Huandong Expressway.
Part of The Born This Way Ball Tour.
- There was no Monster Pit at these shows.
- Starting from these shows until the Sydney shows, Mother G.O.A.T. does not move on the middle during "Electric Chapel".
- Starting from these two shows, the castle got smaller, removing one tower on the right.
- (May 17)
- Gaga debuted a new outfit for "Bloody Mary".
- Gaga stayed on one spot only during "Electric Chapel" because her microphone was in a stand and it was a handled microphone.
- (May 18)
- Additional synthesizers were added to the performance of "Scheiße."
- Set list
- Act I
- Space (intro)
- "Highway Unicorn (Road to Love)"
- Operation: Kill the Bitch (interlude)
- "Government Hooker"
- Birth (interlude)
- "Born This Way"
- "Black Jesus † Amen Fashion"
- "Bloody Mary"
- Mother G.O.A.T. Manifesto I (interlude)
- "Bad Romance"
- Act II
- Act III
- Mother G.O.A.T. Manifesto II (interlude)
- "Heavy Metal Lover"
- "Bad Kids"
- "Hair" (acoustic)
- "Yoü and I" (acoustic)
- "Electric Chapel"
- Act IV
- Act V