The background section have a lot of references which is good but very to little connection between them. The first part of the text is okay but the following part is only "On blah blah: quote". Anybody could improve the text ? It's possible to rewrite the full section and simply use a list-defined references. This could make the flow better and still keep the source without being too much of "On blah blah". --M!KÆL 14:17, April 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Please go through our policies and guidelines, we do not link to third party downloading or link to unofficial videos via any platform.
- hEyyy XxMjF 17:10, April 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, but I can't promise you that the labels won't swarm in and block the video eventually. Besides, I'm sure people are smart enough to do a simple search for it online. It's not like it's a rarity to find.
- hEyyy XxMjF 17:34, April 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Didn't Nadir Khayat co-write the song? (http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&page=1&keyid=12598986&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID)
- Thailand Edition of Judas The Remixes, bar code 6 02527 74721 7 doesn't appear in the information. EDJNETO 05:39, February 18, 2012 (UTC)
Judas - Music Video Edit
I watched the Lady Gaga music video for the record "Judas". I noticed right off the first second of watching her enter the set of the Electric Chapel segments of the film that these scenes were filmed in a Universal Studios lot. I thought this was interesting information and was wondering if it would be added to the Wiki page.
Remixes Part 2 Edit
Apparently in other countries there was a remixes part 2 should we add that?
Re: Remixes Pt. 2,
Their is a Remixes pt. 2 in every country but not physically released, only digitally. if you want to get the remixes of judas on iTunes, you get them seperatly, pt. 1 and pt. 2, (this is what it is like in the AU iTunes store).