- For the web exclusive merchandise, see Official Merchandise
For the first time, Gaga held the "2012 Fan Art Merch Design Contest" on her official website. On March 14, 2012 the rules and a starter kit including photographs from the Nick Knight photoshoot, tour poster and logo and two photographs from "The Edge of Glory" were released. The contest was made for t-shirt entries only. The contest was held from March 14, 2012 to March 19, 2012 and was open to legal residents of: United States, Australia, Canada (excluding residents of Quebec), France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Mexico, and the United Kingdom.
Gaga picked ten winners, and each winner will win $500.00 and their shirt design will be sold at The Born This Way Ball Tour, retail stores worldwide, and on her official online store.
- Jump Jirakaweekul (Pony Ride, Free As Hair)
- Da Morgue (Cartoon Gaga)
Before the start of the tour, Gaga tweeted a sneak peek by posting the meat bandages.
Tour debut: 3 days
In April 2012, Gaga released a 3 day sneak peak at some of her new merchandise, available to pre-order.These items are now available to order.
10 T-Shirt Weeks
Each week, Gaga released a new shirt, each being sold at The Born This Way Ball, to pre-order.
European 3 days
October 2012: 3 days
Tour Date T-Shirts
-  The Air Fresheners are vanilla scented
-  The 'Married to Gaga' Rings are available in sizes 6, 7, 8
-  The 'Welcome to The Monster Pit' Poster was only for sale on the Asian dates of the tour