Space Cowboy MashupEdit
Next, Space Cowboy appears on stage presenting a mix where Gaga and he at first has a jamming session and later only he performs as Gaga leaves for a costume change. Before the acoustic part of the show, Space Cowboy performed a little interlude with samples "Starstruck", "Electric Feel" (Justice Remix) by MGMT, and "Day 'N Nite" (Crookers Remix) by Kid Cudi.
"I'm a Lie"Edit
- Related article: I'm a Lie
The third part starts with Gaga appearing on the stage in a dress completely made of plastic bubbles. Bottle of soap were sold at the show so fans could join her for this part. While blowing soap bubbles, Gaga recited this short text:
- Have you ever loved something so much, you told a tiny little lie, a negative truth
And you believe and you love your new invention so deeply you would kill to make it true.
Your visualization, your futurization, your self-masturbation is all you have - so honor it.
Some say that Lady Gaga is a lie - and they are right. I am a lie and everyday I kill to make it true.
"Poker Face" (Acoustic)Edit
- Related article: "Poker Face"
She sometimes puts her leg on the piano and even plays it with her stilletos
- Bubble dress by Haus of Gaga — March 12 to May 9, 2009. (Except on the days where she wore one outfit the entire concert mentioned in Act I)
"Future Love" (Acoustic)Edit
- Related article: "Future Love"
The song was performed on the piano while she sang to a glowing mannequin (Rubber Man). She then thanks the audience for joining her and as a surprise, performs "Future Love", a new song about science fiction love with the lyrics talking about far-off galaxies, mechanical hearts and constellations.
Note that this is the final act of the Asian shows. Gaga emerges onto the stage in either her yellow or purple tutu.
- Purple Tutu: June 8, 2009
- Yellow Tutu: June 14 to June 17, 2009