Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lady Gaga's album: The Fame Monster has 8 songs in total. In several interviews Gaga stated that each of the songs in the album is inspired by a monster in her life. Here is a list of the Monsters of each song.
- "Bad Romance" represents the Love Monster, and the pleasures of exploring a bad romance.
- "Alejandro" represents the Men Monster and Homosexuality (music video only).
- "Monster" represents the Sex Monster, as she stated in an interview with Fuse, during her appearance on "Lost Tapes".
- "Speechless" represents the Death Monster.
- "Dance in the Dark" expresses the Self Monster.
- "Telephone" represents the Suffocation Monster and also expresses the feeling of pressure.
- "So Happy I Could Die" represents the Addiction Monster, and its also speculated to express vanity because of the lyric "I touch myself/i love that lavender blonde"(her wig).
- "Teeth" represents the Truth Monster, and also depicts oral sex.