Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The United States of America (USA) is a federal constitutional republic consisting of fifty states and a federal district. The country is situated mostly in central North America, where its forty-eight contiguous states and Washington, D.C., the capital district, lie between the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans, bordered by Canada to the north and Mexico to the south. The state of Alaska is in the northwest of the continent, with Canada to the east and Russia to the west across the Bering Strait. The state of Hawaii is an archipelago in the mid-Pacific. The country also possesses several territories in the Pacific and Caribbean. At 3.79 million square miles (9.83 million km2) and with over 315 million people, the United States is the third- or fourth-largest country by total area, and the third-largest by both land area and population.
- The Bitter End (Jun 3, Aug 19, Oct 1, Nov 12 - New York City, NY)
- The Bitter End (Jan 20, Mar 9 - New York City, NY)
- The Bitter End (Apr 24 - New York City, NY)
- Rebel (May 12 - New York City, NY)
- Eugene Nightclub (Sep 22 - New York City, NY)
- Promotional photo shoot for Interscope Records with Warwick Saint (Feb 12 - New York City, NY)
- Lady GaGa Revue: Le Royale (Feb 15 - New York City, NY)
- Winter Music Conference (Mar 27 - New York City, NY)
- Score Nightclub (Mar 27 - New York City, NY)
- Shoot of "Just Dance" music video (Mar 31 - Los Angeles, CA)
- Just Dance: The Remixes was released in the United States (Apr 8)
- Score Nightclub (May 22 - New York City, NY)