Hey. I'm Brandon and I am a user on Gagapedia. I am (well I think I am) the worlds biggest Little Monster. I live on the tropical waters of Hervey Bay, Queensland in Australia. When I was 10, I heard "Just Dance" on the radio. That is when my love of Lady Gaga began. Every day on my iPhone I would have the earphones in my ears, blasting out the song. Every day I was looking on Lady Gaga's Haus to see if there were any new singles on their way. The day came when I saw: "Poker Face".
Just as I was getting used to the Pop Queen's first album, on the radio I heard "Bad Romance". I absolutely fell in love with that song.
In 2010 The Fame Monster was released in stores and I was amongst the first in line to recieve the record. Every day I listen to The Fame and The Fame Monster. In 2011 on iTunes Store, I saw: "GAGA: New Single" advertise. I was SO excited. "Born This Way " is the most downloaded hit in iTunes history. I bought it straight away. Then "Judas", "The Edge of Glory", "Hair", and then came Born This Way. I was unfortunatelly not amongst the first to get the new album, but I eventually got it though. I now am obsessed with Lady Gaga. I have lots of merchandise (authentic and official, not cheap knock-offs) and I also have all of the CD singles from Born This Way. I am a true Little Monster. Enjoy my profile page!
Your's in Monsterfying,
Why I Love GagaEdit
The main reason why I love Lady Gaga is because of her music. I am a huge fan of techno music, as I also am a huge fan of pop music and other pop artists (e.g. P!nk, Bruno Mars). Well, Gaga's music is a blend of those. I adore her music. It's fast and energetic, which is what I love best.
My Favorite SongsEdit
As Featured ArtistEdit
- "Dance In the Dark" Monarchy 'Stylites' Remix
- "Bad Romance" DJ Dan Remix
- "Scheiße" DJ White Shadow Mugler Remix
- "Scheiße" Guena LG Club Mix
- "Government Hooker" DJ White Shadow Mugler Remix
My Favourite Music VideosEdit
Concerts I've Been To - All ArtistsEdit
- Lady Gaga - The Born This Way Ball (Brisbane Entertainment Centre), 13 June 2012
- The X Factor Australia Live Tour (Juputer's Hotel and Casino, Gold Coast), 8 Janurary 2013
- Guy Sebastian - Get Along Tour (Brisbane Convention and Exhibtion Centre), 12 April 2013
- Lindsey Stirling 2013 Tour (Brisbane Powerhouse), 24 August 2013
- P!nk - The Truth About Love Tour (Brisbane Entertainment Centre), 7 September 2013
Favourite Live PerformancesEdit
- "Dance in the Dark" (Live at The Monster Ball Tour)
- "Poker Face" (Live at The Monster Ball Tour)
- "Highway Unicorn (Road to Love)" (Live at The Born This Way Ball Tour) SAW LIVE
- "Government Hooker" (Live at The Born This Way Ball Tour) SAW LIVE
- "Black Jesus † Amen Fashion" (Live at The Born This Way Ball Tour) SAW LIVE
- "Bad Romance" (Live at The Born This Way Ball Tour) SAW LIVE
- "Just Dance" (Live at The Born This Way Ball Tour) SAW LIVE
- "Heavy Metal Lover" (Live at The Born This Way Ball Tour) SAW LIVE
- "Bad Kids" (Live at The Born This Way Ball Tour) SAW LIVE
- "Americano" (Live at The Born This Way Ball Tour) SAW LIVE
- "Electric Chapel" (Live at The Born This Way Ball Tour) SAW LIVE
- "Scheiße" (Live at The Born This Way Ball Tour) SAW LIVE
- "Bad Romance" (Live on The Ellen DeGeneres Show)
- "Marry the Night" (Live on The Ellen DeGeneres Show)
The Born This Way Ball Tour - Brisbane - 13 June 2012Edit
The Born This Way Ball in Brisbane was my first Lady Gaga concert. I have got to be honest with you, it was the best night of my life yet.
I took the day off school, as I live 3 ½ hours drive away from the Brisbane Entertainment Centre. Me, my mum and my brother left home at approximately 10:00AM. The drive didn't seem that long, as we were pumping out Gaga the whole way and singing. (P.S. We got pulled over by the police on the way, because we were 2km over the speed limit, lol).
We arrived at our hotel (which was actually quite fancy) at about 2:30PM. I got changed into my "Born This Way" stacked text T-Shirt, "Born This Way" rubber bracelet and my customised Lady Gaga jeans. We left our hotel at 3:30PM and arrived at 3:50PM. We arrived at the venue, and there was a huge purple sign saying "Lady Gaga: The Born This Way Ball 13 June 7:30". I was so excited! We parked in the car park (right outside the front gate!) and walked to the lining up gate. Thinking we were early, I should of thought again. There were gays, lesbians and crossdressers everywhere, and only a handfull of straights, me included, lining up over the road and almost onto the highway. Luckily that was the mosh pit and packages line (phew). We went and found a place in the line.
We waited in line for 2 hours. It was well worth the wait though. As soon as the gates opened, everyone screamed with excitement! Even me! I rushed to the merchandise stand, and guess what. I was the first one there! What an accomplishment. The first person in a merchandise stand at a Born This Way Ball in Australia. I feel so honoured. Anyway, I went crazy (not really)! I bought:
- ADMAT Poster ($15.00)
- Tour Book ($25.00)
- Motorcycle Key Ring ($15.00)
- U.S.B. ($20.00)
- Studded Bracelet ($25.00)
After the merch shopping, we went to go have dinner. A Korean themed buffet. Delicious. After dinner, we went to line up at our gate. We were at Gate 12. The loudspeaker said "Welcome monsters to The Born This Way Ball, Starring Lady Gaga! The opening act, Lady Starlight will be commencing very shortly."
We went into the arena and it was huge. I saw the Monster Pit and all of the fans in it, and - Lady Starlight's prop. The lights dimmed and she started to perform. I was laughing my head off so hard people were looking at me like I was disabled or something. Near the end of Starlight's act, the Entertainment Centre staff came up to us with relocate tickets and asked us to move - to the front row. My jaw dropped and I was so excited. So, in the end, I paid $80.00 for a $150.00 ticket. Moved from Row "ZZ" to Row "C". I could see everything. The best part - I was three metres away from Gaga. After Lady Starlights' suckish act, we waited. And waited. And waited. Then the lights started to go darker, and darker, and darker, then pitch black. The whole auditorium screamed and whaled. Everyone went quiet. The curtain dropped. Everyone screamed. Then they went quiet again (what the heck?!), then the space intro started.
I was screaming and yelling out that I love Gaga. The beat kicked in and shivers went down my spine. Then she arrived. ON A UNICORN! What an amazing way to arrive onto stage. I think that The Monster Ball Tour intro would of been heaps cooler though. Then she started to sing. "Run run with her t-t" I was shaking of excitement! When "Highway Unicorn (Road to Love)" ended, "Mother G.O.A.T." appeard above the castle. She looked amazing!
The lights on the castle kept changing colour and she kept on changing outfits!!! It was amazing! Oh, P.S. Gaga was the hottest she has ever been while singing "Government Hooker" ;)
After the show, I was shaking with excitement and my ears were stinging. But it felt so good. I got back to our hotel at about 12:00AM. It was well worth it. We went to see if there were any more tickets for the next show. The cheapest was $450.00. No way, lol. I was in my mums ear the whole time about the show, even though she was there too lol. Anyway, next recount coming next show. :)
My Lady Gaga CollectionEdit
- The Fame (Standard Australian Edition) - Australia
- The Fame Monster (Standard Brunette Australian Edition) - Australia
- The Fame Monster (Gold Embossed Digipak) - Hong Kong
- Born This Way (Standard Australian Edition) - Australia
- ARTPOP (iTunes Purchase with Digital Booklet) - Australia
- ARTPOP (Standard Australian Foil Edition) - Australia
- The Remix (Dirty Cover) - Australia
- The Cherrytree Sessions - United States
- Foil edition strictly limited to 500,000 copies sold worldwide.
- The Singles - Japan
- Born This Way - The Collection - Australia
Note: Not included The Singles.
- "Born This Way" - United States
- "Judas" - United Kingdom
- "The Edge of Glory" - Germany
- "Yoü and I" - Germany
- "Marry the Night" - Germany
- "Applause" - Switzerland
- "Yoü and I" 7" - United Kingdom
- The Fame 12" - United States
- Born This Way – The Remix 12" - United States
- Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson (with Misprint) - Australia
- Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson (with No Misprint) - Australia
- Born This Way Songbook - United States
- The Fame Monster Songbook - Australia
- The Born This Way Ball Official Tour Program - Australia
- Slime Poster - United States
- "Born This Way" Single Cover Image Poster - United States
- The Born This Way Ball Tour ADMAT Poster - Australia
- The Fame Monster (Limited Editon USB Drive) - United States
- Born This Way 2012 Square Wall Calendar - United States
- Lady Gaga - Monster In You - The App Store
- Lady Gaga Revenge - The App Store
- Lady Gaga Revenge 2 - The App Store
- Lady Gaga Born This Way Revenge - The App Store
- ARTPOP App - The App Store
- "Born This Way" Stacked Text T-Shirt
- "Born This Way" Rubber Bracelet - United States
- "Born This Way" Motorcycle Keyring - Australia
- "Born This Way" Motorcycle USB (blank) - Australia
- 'GAGA' Studded Leather Wristband - Australia
- Luxmobile "Just Dance" Phone sock
Lady Gaga FAME: The FragranceEdit
- Blotter card